Our monthly round of up of Anxiety links and posts
Take a look - some funny, some sad.
1. Stop Confusing Your Nerves With Having Anxiety
From Vice.com": "Nothing is more fashionable right now than anxiety disorders..."
2. My Anxiety Makes Me Think Everyone Is Going to Leave Me
From TheMightly: "Because this thing you didnât choose is trying to convince you that all of who you are is defined by one word. Anxiety..."
3. Ativan: What You Need to Know About Chris Cornell's Anxiety Pills
From Rolling Stone: "After wife of late Soundgarden frontman blamed anxiety medication for his suicide, questions remain as to the drug's side effect."
4. Anxiety Attacks and Panic Attacks How they're different
From Grok Nation: "In an ongoing attempt to use my PhD in Neuroscience to explain Neuroscience stuff to non-scientists, I'd like to discuss two very commonly misused terms: Anxiety attacks and panic attacks are not the same thing, but many people use the terms interchangeably..."
5. How to Make Lavender Lemonade to Help Relieve Headaches And Anxiety
From Healthy Food House: "Lavender lemonade is one of the most delicious natural ways to treat headaches and anxiety. If you spice up your lemonade with lavender, you will enjoy its medicinal properties and its pleasant aroma that relaxes the senses..."